TEGAMI is a drawing tool that you can paint with your finger
and can communicate to use the image on Network.
- Many to Many communication via network — Bluetooth, wifi.
It can exchange image among iPhones over wifi or Bluetooth.
- Redo and Undo
It can undo and redo your drawing.
- Save your image
It can save image as Jpeg format.
- Manage a history (only pay)
It can manage a history whose images you exchange.
- Send Mail (only pay)
It can send email attached image.
- Upload TiwtPic (only pay)
It can upload image on TwitPic.
- Use Google Map (only pay)
It can use image of the area chosen on Google Map.
- Draw on the picture your selected. (only pay)
It can use a picture you select from Image Picker.
If you use iPhone, you can use the image taken with the camera directly.
Bluetooth is supported on 2nd generation or later devices.